5 More Fun Facts About Me!

April 13, 2017

I really enjoyed writing the last posts about myself (sounds vain haha) and they got a good response from all of you! I thought that I would share a little more about me!

1. When I am older, I want tattoos

I am really interested in getting tattoos and more piercings in the future because I find them really interesting and very meaningful. I have left my Pinterest board above which has lots of inspiration for any potential tattoos that I get in the future.

2. I am trying to take better care of my hair

Over the past year or so, I have been working really hard to take care of my relaxed hair. I have a lot of posts coming up talking about this. I have been collecting products and watching lots of YouTube tutorials and hopefully I will be seeing results in my hair growth and health.

3. I don't wear makeup that much

I really value having clear skin and I am a little scared that I will ruin it by wearing a lot of make-up, therefore I don't really wear it unless it is a special occasion. Also, as a WOC I struggle to find good quality makeup which is in my skin tone and isn't expensive.

4. I need to redo my wardrobe

I am really unhappy with my wardrobe and the clothing I have, I don't really buy many clothes and I have kept a lot of my clothes for years, so some of them aren't flattering anymore and its quite upsetting.

5. I have always wanted to be able to do the splits

When I was younger I used to be a gymnast and I really wanted to learn how to do the splits, but I never got fully flat. I am still trying to be honest!




I hope that this is a little insightful into my life, speak to you all soon! Feel free to share facts about yourself in the comments, I would love to get to know you all.



You Might Also Like

11 comments

  1. It's such a lovely thing that you don't wear makeup that often, I think it's so important to feel natural in your own skin and feel like you don't need to wear makeup every day!

    Alice | alicemaysnell

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also need to do something about my wardrobe! Mine is a mess and I hate *almost* everything I own aha! Best of luck with sorting yours out! Xx

    Kirsty | The Monday Project | themondayproject.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally understand! I will probably start this Summer, after all of my exams are done

      Delete
  3. I also need to do something about my wardrobe!
    cheap bridesmaid dresses

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that you don't wear makeup often, I don't wear it much either. I also need to redo my wardrobe, I hardly ever buy clothes, even when I go shopping; I'm that one friend who comes home from town with nothing.

    Abby | https://www.teenagehomedder.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely resonate with that. I either buy rubbish or I buy nothing. I really want to develop my style.

      Delete
  5. ive always wanted to be able to do the splits too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It would be so cool! Even if it were only for the instagram photos haha

      Delete

Thank you for commenting! It genuinely means the world to me and I will try to reply to you.

Pinterest

Instagram